2023-2024 Annual and Peak Season Passes are available for 2022-2023 Pass Holders. If you were not a Pass Holder last season and you wish to purchase one for this coming season, please call the Golf Shop to be put on a waitlist. Previous Pass Holders will have until October 15, 2023 to Renew their Pass for the new season. Starting October 16, 2023, Bear Creek Management will contact guests on the waitlist.
A limited number of Bear Course Annual & Peak Season Passes will be available. Top 5 reasons to buy a Season Pass!
- Pays for itself
- Reduced Guest Fees
- Food & Merchandise Discounts
- Complimentary Range Balls
- Live Longer & Make more friends
- Passholder must pay applicable Golf Car Walk Fee BEFORE starting their round.
- Passholder must register in the Golf Shop BEFORE beginning play.
- Golf Course play is NOT cumulative. (i.e., “I didn’t play yesterday, so I want two rounds today.”)
- Cub Course senior adult: Ages 65+
- Handicap service is NOT included, but available separately.
- Passholder must follow all applicable facility rules and regulations.
- Failure to do so may result in the suspension of playing and/or practice privileges.
2023 – 2024 Annual and Peak Pass Program
|Pass||Annual Bear||Peak Bear|
|Fee (USD)||$3,395 per adult||$2,395 per adult|
|Dates Valid||November 1, 2023 to October 31, 2024||November 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024|
|Restrictions||Includes Bear Course & Cub Course. Valid for play anytime except Saturday before 10:00am. See walking fee requirements from 11/1/23 to 4/30/24 below.||Includes Bear Course & Cub Course. Valid for play anytime except Saturday before 10:00am. See walking fee requirements below. No proration on partial year purchase.|
|Bonus!||2 free guest vouchers valid until December 14, 2023|
|Walking Fee||11/1 – 4/30: $10.00 per walker (no fee to walk before 8:00am & after 12:00pm)
5/1 – 10/31: Annual Pass Only – Complimentary Walking Fee
|Golf Car Fee||$12.50 Riding Fee Per Player. Course reserves the right to pair up players to maximize golf car usage.|
|Tax||Fees do NOT include applicable state and city taxes|
|Rounds/Day||One round per day per course from 11/1/23 to 4/30/24.|
|Booking Window||Pass Holders are allowed to book Member Rates up to 10 Days in Advance.
(anything booked outside of the 10 day window will revert to the Senior Rate)
|Guests||May have up to 3 guests per day. Guests’ green fee will be the Senior Rate before the start of Twilight Golf and will receive the Twilight Rate at the start of Twilight Golf.|
|Privileges||Unlimited range balls for PERSONAL USE per day. Pull carts available at no charge.|
|Discounts||20% discount on all regularly priced golf shop merchandise (except MAP items). 20% discount on all regularly priced Bear’s Den food items (excludes happy hour, alcohol & beverages).|
|No-shows||$25 fee for each no-show reserved under your name and not canceled day prior. Failure to pay will result in loss of tee time privileges.|
*Per Month (30 consecutive days)
- Includes up to two (2) large buckets of range balls per day (personal use only, may not be shared).
- Good for play on either Bear or Cub Course.
- Riding cart NOT included, but available at prevailing rental fee with valid driver’s license.
- Valid anytime except Saturday before 10:00am.
- Golf course play and range balls are NOT cumulative.
- Must register in Golf Shop BEFORE beginning play on either course.
- Must follow all applicable facility rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of playing and/or practice privileges.