We use “Dynamic Pricing” This means our rates fluctuate based on historical utilization and actual demand, so as our tee sheet fills up our rates increase. Therefore, the best way to save money is to book your tee time in advance! You are able to book up to 30 days in advance directly through our website without any booking fees.
Click Here to Book Online (no booking fees)
Golf Shop at (480) 883-8200.
|(age 65 & up)
|(age 17 & under)
|sunrise to 1:29pm
|starting at 1:30pm
|2/12/24 – 4/14/24
Click Here to Book Online
*Public and Twilight Rates are Dynamically Priced and fluctuate.
Junior Rates available for Ages 17 and Under (rates will be adjusted upon check-in at the Golf Shop)
** Notice that the rate sheet is subject to change without notice and rates are based on how busy we are and how far in advance you book. That way our most loyal guests get the lowest rates.
Did you realize there is a correct method to repair a ball mark? And repairing ball marks is not only good etiquette, it helps the greens quickly heal from daily play. Here’s the proper method: Insert the divot repair tool behind the ball mark and gently pull the top of the tool towards the center. Continue working around the ball mark, pulling the surrounding turf toward the center. Afterwards, tamp the area down with your putter or shoe.
Note: Bear Creek is the exclusive provider of concessions and catering services at the Bear Creek Golf Complex. The staff and Bear Creek work together to promote the responsible use of alcohol. Bear Creek and Arizona state law (A.R.S. 4-244.39) prohibits anyone from bringing alcohol onto the Bear Creek Golf Complex property. Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the facility will be denied entry without refund and face possible arrest and suspension of future playing privileges.
- Rates include use of shared power cart, up to 2 carts per foursome – additional carts $25 each
- Non-players will be charged a riding fee of $25 each (provided carts are available)
- Twilight rate is for 18-holes maximum and is NOT guaranteed to finish 18-holes.
- Senior is age 65 and better
- Junior is age 17 and under, must have valid driver’s license to operate Golf Car
- Active military, police & fire personnel with presentation of ID are eligible to receive Senior Rate (exclusive of twilight rates)
- Rates are subject to change and exclude applicable sales tax
- Twilight play concludes at sunset
- Course closes at sunset
- Practice Range closes at sunset (Note: Monday’s and Thursday’s range closes 1 hour before sunset)
Golf Club Rental Rates
Men’s & Women’s golf clubs are available for rent. Clubs are offered in either right- or left-handed versions. Rental prices are the same for both courses, and do not include applicable taxes. Advance reservation recommended, please call (480) 883-8200.
- $50 – 18 holes (Premium Set)
- $30 – 18 holes
Tees and golf balls are available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
Pull Cart Rental Rates
Pull carts are available for rent on the Cub Course. Rental prices do not include applicable taxes.
- $5 – 18 holes
Golf Course Rules
- Arizona Law (A.R.S. 4-244.39) prohibits alcoholic beverages from being brought onto the property. Violators will be removed from the facility and prosecuted.
- Proper attire required at all times. For Men: shirts with sleeves & collars must be worn. For Women: sleeveless shirts are allowed. Please no tank, tube, halter, swim tops, gym shorts, cut-offs and short shorts are allowed. Soft spikes only.
- Any golfer not registered and prepared to play when their name is called will forfeit their assigned tee time, and will only be allowed to start their round on a space available basis.
- Valid register receipts must be available, and presented, when requested by an authorized employee.
- Fivesomes are NOT permitted.
- All registered golfers must have their own bag and a set of no less than 5 clubs.
- USGA Rules govern all play, except for the Local Rules printed on the scorecard.
- Please observe proper golf etiquette – fill divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
- As a courtesy to others, please observe the playing time standards printed on the scorecard and keep pace with group ahead.
- Slow players must allow faster groups to play through. If your group falls behind, the Player Assistant will give you a warning and will assist you with catching back up. If you are unable to close the gap you will be requested to skip a hole to get caught back up with the field.
- Golf course is irrigated with re-claimed water. Please DO NOT drink.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage done to the course, practice area or surrounding property.
- Once golfers have begun play on the course, rainchecks are available.
- Non-golfers are allowed on the golf course only with management approval by an authorized employee. An additional cart fee will be required.
Golf Cart Rules
- You must be at least 16 years of age, and possess a valid driver’s license, to rent and/or operate a golf cart.
- Golf carts may not be taken off the Bear Creek grounds at any time.
- A maximum of two adults are permitted to ride on each golf cart.
- Approved non-golfers riding with a registered player must pay the applicable cart fee. Golfers are not entitled to their own cart, and MUST ride with another player when requested to do so by an authorized employee.
- Observe the daily cart rules, and obey all signs and markers on the golf course.
- Keep carts out of all dirt and native grass areas at all times.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from all greens, and at least 10 feet from all teeing grounds.
- Upon completion of your round, return carts to the staging area.
- Golf carts are not allowed in the parking lot. (Exception: Golfers with a valid sticker or tag may use a golf cart to access their vehicle in the Handicap Parking area only.)
- Golfers are responsible for any damage to their cart.
- Violations of golf cart rules may result in suspension of operating privileges and/or playing privileges.
- Personal Golf Carts are not permitted to be used on either the Bear Course or Cub Course. Anyone utilizing a Golf Cart must use a Bear Creek Golf Complex issued golf cart.
Practice Facility Rules
- Please hit balls onto the range from designated teeing areas only (white boards).
- Range balls and baskets are NOT to be removed from the practice area for any reason.
- Do NOT hit your own golf balls onto the range.