On Bearcreekaz.com you can always reserve our lowest Dynamically Priced online green fee with no booking fees! Or save even more by choosing the "Buy-It-Now" option to prepay your green fee at the time of booking (only available 2-10 days before selected date). Click Bear Tee Times button for best available rate.
BEAR COURSE Closed for Overseed Re-opens Oct. 7th
|Sept 24 - Oct. 6th
| 18 HOLE GREEN FEES (includes shared power cart)
||MONDAY-FRIDAY||WEEKENDS + JULY 3rd & 4th
|Adult - 5:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
| Senior - 5:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (age 65+)
|*Weekday includes complimentary breakfast or lunch from Lite Menu or $4.75 discount off regularly priced items from Bear's Den Menu (excludes beverages & gratuity).|
| Twilight - 11:00 a.m. to Dusk (up to 18 holes)
| Junior - Available all day (Age 17 and under)
|Bear Course Junior Sundays 6/4-8/27: one junior plays FREE per paid adult! Must have valid driver license to operate cart.|
| 9 HOLE GREEN FEES (includes shared power cart)
|Adult - After 10:00 a.m.|
| Senior - After 10:00 a.m. (age 65+)
| Junior - Available all day (age 17 and under)
|Junior Sundays: one junior plays FREE per paid adult! Must have valid driver license to operate cart.|
Did you realize there is a correct method to repair a ball mark? And repairing ball marks is not only good etiquette, it helps the greens quickly heal from daily play. Here's the proper method: Insert the divot repair tool behind the ball mark and gently pull the top of the tool towards the center. Continue working around the ball mark, pulling the surrounding turf toward the center. Afterwards, tamp the area down with your putter or shoe.
Note: Bear Creek is the exclusive provider of concessions and catering services at the Bear Creek Golf Complex. The staff and Bear Creek work together to promote the responsible use of alcohol. Bear Creek and Arizona state law (A.R.S. 4-244.39) prohibits anyone from bringing alcohol onto the Bear Creek Golf Complex property. Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the facility will be denied entry without refund and face possible arrest and suspension of future playing privileges.
- Rates include use of shared power cart, up to 2 carts per foursome - additional carts $15 each
- Non-players will be charged a riding fee of $15 each (provided carts are available)
- Twilight rate is for 18-holes maximum, but may be limited to fewer holes due to the seasonal variation of sunset
- 9-Hole Bear Course tee times before 10:00 a.m. may be available via phone reservation up to 2 hrs in advance
- Senior is age 65 and better
- Junior is age 17 and under, must have valid driver's license to operate Golf Car
- Active military, police & fire personnel with presentation of ID are eligible to receive Senior Rate (exclusive of twilight rates)
- Rates are subject to change and exclude applicable sales tax
- Twilight play concludes at sunset
- Course closes at sunset
- Practice Range closes at sunset (Note: Monday & Wednesday range closes 1 hour before sunset)
Golf Club Rental Rates
Men's & Women's golf clubs are available for rent. Clubs are offered in either right- or left-handed versions. Rental prices are the same for both courses, and do not include applicable taxes. Advance reservation recommended (480-883-8200).
- $30 - 18 holes
- $18 - 9 holes
Tees and golf balls are available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
Pull Cart Rental Rates
Pull carts are available for rent on the Cub Course. Rental prices do not include applicable taxes.
- $5 - 18 holes
- $3 - 9 holes