Bear Creek Golf Club will remain open at this time, as allowed under Executive Order 2020-12; Prohibiting the Closure of Essential Services. Under this order, golf courses in the State of Arizona are listed as “Essential Businesses” under the “Outdoor Recreation Activities” subsection.
We would like to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure that our facilities remain safe for our customers. Our top priority remains a commitment to the safety of our guests and employees while providing a safe outdoor activity for the community. We are closely monitoring all updates on the COVID-19 situation and our team is following the recommendations offered by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with all state and local agencies.
Following the recommendations from the State of Arizona, all staff members are being instructed to take care of themselves and their families first before they come to work to provide you with a safe experience. Social distancing and sanitization have been recommended as the best way to minimize the spread of the illness and we are taking the following steps to enact that practice.
- The Clubhouse is limited to Golf Shop or Restroom Access ONLY.
- Food and Beverage is offered on a limited service basis from the Bar Service Window at the Patio. Daily beverage cart service is still offered. Hours of operation have been adjusted
- Golf Shop access is limited to continue promoting “Social Distancing”
- All Customer Touch points are being sanitized frequently throughout the day
- Golf Carts are being sanitized to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. We are encouraging walking and offering guests to have their own carts when possible.
- We have removed all Rakes and all Ball Washers from the golf courses to ensure people are not touching things they don’t need to.
- We are encouraging people to Leave the Flagstick in the Hole.
- We are encouraging modified Golf Rules such as an “Automatic 2-Putt” Rule.
These actions are just a few things we are doing to ensure the safety of everyone at our location and allow for continued guest enjoyment wherever possible.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL GUESTS IN YOUR GROUP.
For the most up to date information please call our golf shop at (480) 883-8200.
As more information becomes available, we will continue to update our customers.