Top 4 Reasons Why a Golf Outing at Bear Creek Golf Complex Can Benefit Your Organization:
- Team building: Golf outings are less expensive than the traditional holiday party, more fun and provide the opportunity for people of all ages, skill levels and company seniority to enjoy an outdoor activity together.
- Customer reward: Golfing together is a great way to build relationships that solicit new business or cement existing clients. It's a great way to talk over products and services in a relaxed setting.
- Networking: A golf outing is the perfect vehicle for particpants to get to know one another and potentially create new business and personal connections.
- Fundraising: For nonprofits struggling with traditional methods, golf outings provide the opportunity for additional sources of revenue through auctions, sponsorships and pledges while also creating a memorable experience for supporters. It is also a great opportunity to have personal contact with donors.
Call us at 480-883-8200 or fill out the form below.
||GROUP AMENITIES, OPTIONS AND SERVICES
As a 36-hole facility, Bear Creek Golf Complex can accommodate a wide variety of events, fundraisers and tournaments of all sizes.
- Green Fees
- Cart Fees
- Practice Facility w/Range Balls ($3pp)
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Tournament Scoring ($1pp)
- Tournament Services - Hole Contests, etc.
- Club Rentals ($30 each, limited quantity)
- Food and Beverage Options (buffet lunch, box lunch, etc.) Click here for Group Outing Menu
- On-Course Beverage Cart Service (master tab, drink tickets, cash, etc.)
- Event Planning Assistance
|REQUEST A FREE 15 PAGE "GOLF OUTING PLANNING GUIDE"
A member of our staff will contact you if you fill out the form below, and we will automatically send you an email with a link so it can be downloaded. Please indicate which course (Bear or Cub), date or day of the week, and number of players.
Group events with Consecutive Tee-Times are welcome any day of the week subject to availability.
Minimum of 72 players with limited availability during peak-season winter months. Minimum of 48 players for morning shotgun during summer season.
|PAYMENT AND POLICIES
A contract and deposit are required with balance due on day of event. Cash, check and credit card are acceptable forms of payment. Individual payments not accepted, must be one single payment in full for group.
"Home of the JGAA 100-hole marathon" The 2016 100-hole marathon held at Bear Creek raised over $41,000. Visit http://www.jgaa100.org/ for more information.
One of our most popular fundraisers is the Golf-A-Thon. This event is held on the Cub Course, and your group pays a flat fee to use the course for half-day (4 hours). Your players solicit small pledges for every hole they play, and can play the course an unlimited number of times during the four hours. It's great fun and has been very successful for a wide variety of charitable organizations.
Event organizers have told us it's easier to ask several people for small pledges than it is to ask a few for big donations. This format is perfect for schools, churches & synagogues, breast-cancer awarness groups, or any organization looking to fundraise.
What's a golf-marathon? For a flat fee the Cub Course is yours for up to 4 hours - and YOU decide how much money you want to make! With a 100 hole golf-a-thon, your golfers obtain per-hole sponsorships which quickly add up.
Do the math: You get 40 golfers (a typical field) - who each raise $100 to play (that's only 10 friends pledging .25 per hole X 50 holes). That's about $5,000! Subtract our fee, which ranges from $800 - $3,500 depending on the season, and the rest is pure profit for your cause.
Easily double, triple or quadruple those numbers. Food and beverage must be purchased separately. Call the golf shop today for more information (480) 883-8200.
ANNUAL CHANDLER GOLF CHALLENGE
Bear Creek traditionally hosts the annual Chandler Golf Challenge which this year will be played on Friday, November 10, 2017. The tournament benefits the Chandler Special Olympics programs and is sponsored by the Community Services Department and the Mayor's Committee for People with Disabilities. For more information on sponsoring or playing in the tournament, please contact Collette Prather at 480-782-2709, or visit www.chandleraz.gov/golf.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Group Outing Menu
For additional Food and Beverage assistance call Adam van Brenk, Food and Beverage Manager, at 480-883-3185 or EMAIL